Bullseye! The Business Growth GPS is a tool to help businesses get where they want to go.
The core of Bullseye! is an assessment system that is unique for each company. By asking a series of questions about the company’s goals, the system assigns acceptable ranges to subject area questions. This allows Bullseye! to provide the right kind of prescriptions to move a company forward, prioritized by what is most important for that company in its current situation.
For example, if a company says that it wants to be a lifestyle business (generally no more than 20 employees), then the target (bullseye!) for some factors may only be a 4 out of 5, whereas a growth business target may be 5.
Bullseye! includes assessments and prescriptions for ten subject areas:
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- Product and Service Development
- Risk Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Innovation
Within each of these subject areas are topics that further refine the assessment and prescription. Bullseye! is designed to provide the maximum benefit in the minimum amount of time. The overview assessment can be completed in 10-15 minutes, and each subject area assessment takes 5-10 minutes each.
The goal: Identify opportunities for improvement in a business and provide situation-appropriate guidance to implement those improvements.
The assessment is similar to the first $3,000-$10,000 that a competent business consultant would charge for assessing a company’s current situation.
- Assessment of ten different business-critical subject areas
- Prescriptions geared to a business’s current level of growth
- Additional resources to support implementation
- Member expert listings to contact an expert to help with an area
- Social network to discuss subject areas and topics
- eCommerce platform that allows people to sell and buy content
- Chambers of Commerce
- Associations that support businesses
- Business roundtables
- Business consultants
- Business service providers (such as accountants and attorneys)
- Entrepreneurial support organizations
- Business accelerators
- Business owners